Hutcheon Mearns are delighted to support an industry leading oil and gas service company to attract a newly qualified finance professional into the role of UK Tax Controller.
As a key member of the Group team, the successful individual will work closely with the UK Tax Manager and assume responsibility for UK and overseas tax reporting and compliance within a desirable, listed setting.
- UK tax technical expertise
- UK corporation tax return preparation and submission
- Tax accounting and group reporting
- Overseas tax reporting/compliance and working with external tax advisers
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Alphatax/HFM, Excel skills,
- Netherlands tax experience (Preferred)
This suits an ambitious, newly qualified tax professional looking to make the first step into industry or looking for career progression.
Applications are sought from dedicated tax professional with superior interpersonal and communication skills.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, please submit your CV in application.