Hutcheon Mearns are supporting a ‘Big 4’ professional services firm to recruit an experienced Transaction Services professional into the role of Assistant Director. Within this position you will work from the firms stats of the art. Modern office facility and be a key member of the firm’s wider Scottish Team.
In this position you will lead engagements across a diverse range of industry and market sectors including; Energy, Food and Drink, Retail and Hospitality. You will project manage teams, working closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within the wider transaction support function as well as other departments
- Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and the department
- Build on and develop internal and external networks through personal contacts
- Understand the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients
- Play a role in business plan initiatives (e.g. key accounts, recruitment, client service framework)
- Being a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as a key client contact
- Take responsibility for own learning and development, provide coaching to others, and participate in upward feedback
- Be able to gather, verify and analyse information to formulate views / conclusions
- Demonstrable experience in planning, preparing and reviewing deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Strong commercial experience and/or relevant industry or transaction experience (including financial due diligence experience)
Applications are sought from qualified accountants with outstanding communication, analytical and project management skills. This represents an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm within a busy, diverse and value adding role.
To discuss in confidence, please submit your CV for consideration.