Hutcheon Mearns are delighted to be exclusively engaged by a growing oil and gas service company to recruit an experienced finance professional into the role of Treasury and Working Capital Manager. Due to high growth strengthened by recent, significant acquisitions, this is a key hire for the business.
Reporting to Finance Director, our client offers a professional and collaborative culture within a dynamic and ambitious setting. Additionally, the successful individual will have exposure to the wider Senior Leadership.
- Responsibility for developing & reporting out the company’s Working Capital KPI’s to the business (DSO, Debt ageing, Debt Top 20, DPO, WIP ageing, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring monthly collections targets are achieved & that billing targets are reported out
- Management of treasury function, including FX management, Bank mandates, approval limits
- Monitoring exposures to clients and recommending appropriate actions
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring of customer credit limits
- Responsible for approving new Customer accounts as required
- Responsible for monitoring Bond facility usage, forecasting future position, etc.
- Monitoring capex levels and related exposure
- Responsibility for the Group’s Cash forecasting process
- Responsible for collation and integrity of daily and monthly cash reconciliation process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Interaction with key stakeholders such as banks and PE owners
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
This represents an opportunity to join a growing and acquisitive service company who offer the successful individual the chance to thrive within a Treasury focused position.
To discuss our client’s requirements in detail please apply with your CV. All communication is handled in the strictest of confidence.