Hutcheon Mearns are working with a leading oil and gas service company to source an experienced finance professional into the role of Group Tax Manager. Within this stand alone, hands on position, you will have excellent exposure to the senior management team and the strategic direction of the business. Uniquely, this role can be performed remotely and on part time basis.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations in all jurisdictions in which the Business Line operates
- Ensure implementation of and compliance with Management policies in the Business
- Develop and promote, in cooperation with Group Tax, plans, policies, procedures and templates that will achieve the strategic objectives
- Identify and communicate to Business Line management team any ongoing or new tax technical aspects/issues, benefits, and risks
- Maintain good relationships with Tax Authorities
- Manage external advisers
- Provide tax support to the business as required
- Advise on tax matters both in the execution of contracts and in new business opportunities
- Provides financial accounting staff with technical tax advice and assistance in tax matters
- Prepares and undertake initial investigations into tax issues
- Prepares reports and studies for management as requested
- Act as tax specialist for the operating entities within the Business Line
This suits a well-rounded tax professional with both UK and International tax experience looking for an engaging and flexible position.
To be considered, please submit your CV in confidence.