Hutcheon Mearns are supporting a successful, private equity backed, business looking to add a new Systems Accountant to the team . Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the role will be responsible for applying accounting and financial management across financial systems including Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Maintaining the accounting systems
- Developing the organisation’s finance systems to support business initiatives
- Acting as a key contact between Finance, IT and the business
- Ensuring the efficiency of the finance systems
- Improving the capability of the user’s procedures, systems training and ad hoc support
- Leveraging the potential of the finance systems in accordance with business needs
- Evaluating financial systems and produce long and short-term operational efficiencies
- Supporting the implementation of new systems and upgrading existing ones
- Coordinating and undertaking the production of bespoke reports for the business
The role will suit a fully qualified CA / ACCA / CIMA accountant with previous experience in a similar role, keen to ensure finance systems are used efficiently and meet the business needs. Strong technical accounting to support work on financial system structures and processes. Someone who is highly IT literate including knowledge of ERP systems, and Excel. Experience of Jet Reports the MS Dynamics Excel add-in would be an advantage.
Attractive salary and benefits including bonus, 35 days holiday and health cash plan insurance. Plus great opportunities for progression.