Hutcheon Mearns are partnered with a leading Big 4 professional services firm to recruit a Senior Tax Advisor into their Aberdeen based Corporate Tax team. Working within an ultra-modern and state of the art office, this position will gain significant exposure to both “Blue Chip” and SME companies within the Energy space.
As part of a revered and distinguished corporate tax team , you will work on international engagements and receive first class training. Duties will include:
- Provide large business clients with tax advisory, tax structuring and tax compliance services
- Working with a market leading client list, you will advise on tax matters and planning business activities to optimise tax solutions
- Drawing on your skills and experience in Corporate Tax, you will help leading organisations to structure transactions tax-effectively, mitigate tax risk and comply with tax laws in the most effective way
- Through developing strong and broad relationships with clients, you will provide the highest level of technical advice on the application of tax law and contribute to winning new clients
- Apply our latest technology including data analytics, automation and robotics to streamline clients’ tax compliance
- Work across multiple projects and clients, both autonomously and as a team member, collaborating with our global network
This represents an excellent opportunity for someone who has trained in a small to mid-tier firm looking for a step up in their career. Applications from current Big 4 candidates are also sought.
To discuss in more detail, please submit your CV for consideration.