Hutcheon Mearns is proud to be working with a highly regarded local accountancy practice, to recruit a Business Advisory Senior Manager / Director, to join their specialist Rural/Agriculture team in Angus. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the Firm’s Client Relationship Managers, specialising in the agriculture sector to support the relevant clients to grow their business. As specialists in the agriculture sector, acting for more than 2000 farming clients across Scotland, the firm understands the issues that their customers face and the support they need to meet their business objectives.
The Business Advisory Senior Manager/Director will be responsible for (but not limited to):
Ensure the effective and profitable management of a portfolio of clients, deploying your breadth and depth of technical knowledge and business expertise to provide a first rate and proactive service to those clients. Assisting them to grow their business. Whilst assisting us to grow ours through support on business development activities, leading and managing our people and supporting effective and efficient cross firm working practices.
- A leader of your work and your professional learning
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to positively impact and influence others
- Line management experience
- Relevant experience in the rural sector or a similar role is preferred
- Professional accountancy qualification (ICAS, ACCA or equivalent)
- ATT qualification or equivalent knowledge
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Ability to network and business develop
- A good working knowledge of Xero, Sage & Silverfin would be an advantage
- Communication skills and prioritisation of workload are essential to ensure all deadlines are achieved, as well as possessing the ability to work as part of a team.
If you’re ready to work in an innovative and forward-thinking firm alongside talented, sharp minds, apply today.