A newly created role within the shared finance hub of a niche Financial Services Group. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, assisting in Financial / Regulatory reporting and Treasury.
An excellent opportunity, ideal first move form practice. Offering an attractive, above market, salary, and benefits including bonus and non-contributory pension. Working within a collaborative team environment. Key tasks will include :
- Quarterly Management Accounts and reporting packs for Group Finance
- Year-end statutory accounts
- Year-end & quarterly Regulatory Returns
- Expenses reporting, VAT Returns & Corporation Tax packs
- Collect & summarise monthly data; preparation of journals; recording into General Ledger; analysing and investigating variances.
- Supervise treasury close, bank reconciliations and accruals/prepayment
- Complete financial controls/reconciliations/reports
- Maintain & monitor Finance reporting database – SUN General Ledger
- Respond to financial inquiries and interpreting data
- Reconciliation of key control accounts
Candidates will be considered who have:
- CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification in practice or industry.
- Experience of company reporting, ideally with multi-currency
- Experience of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
- Experience of Microsoft Access & SUN GL (preferred not essential)
- Experience of identifying and implementing process improvements
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels
- Attention to detail to multitask and prioritise.
- Working effectively in a team environment that is prepared to ‘go the extra mile’