Hutcheon Mearns are assisting a client with offices in Dundee and Aberdeen to recruit a Project Accountant. Following funding of major new project additional resource is needed in the finance team. The post holder will partner the project delivery teams to provide robust information, and with the Business systems department to develop reporting systems. To deliver effectively in this role you must have experience of:
- Reviewing and monitoring project expenditure against budgets
- Developing costing models and charge rates
- Maintaining cashflow forecasts, assisting with risk management
- Preparing financial reports and regular claims.
- Financial modelling including scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
- Assisting in the delivery of information to external parties.
Candidates will be fully qualified CA/ACCA/CIMA, have strong technical / accounting skills and be comfortable working with large amounts of data. Advanced Excel – including building financial models from scratch.
This post will be home working and, in the Dundee, or Aberdeen offices. Occasional travel between sites or in the UK. An attractive salary and benefits are offered, and the opportunity to be part of an organisation with significant global impact