Hutcheon Mearns are supporting an established accountancy practice to add to the payroll team. The firm provides payroll services to a large number of clients and as payroll assistant you will have a portfolio of clients to look after. Duties will be varied including:
- To process payroll on a weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- To exchange and collate all relevant payroll information from each client
- Processing and payment of workplace pension contributions
- To produce payroll reports and payslips.
- Processing employee payments and PAYE payments where necessary.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting of PAYE liability to clients.
- Liaising with clients on all aspects of payroll to ensure accuracy of data produced.
- Responding in a timely manner to any client requests.
- Assisting the rest of the payroll team when required.
Candidates will have experience in a busy payroll position. Ideally in a bureau setting.
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Have excellent time management and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
Attractive salary and benefits, with hybrid working from home or in any of the firms offices including Dundee and Forfar.