Hutcheon Mearns is working with firm of accountants to strengthen the team in Dundee by recruiting a Newly Qualified Accountant. The firm strives to provide the highest quality of client service, with staff working in dedicated client teams. In this role you have a portfolio of clients working as a ‘controller’ with Managers/Partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with services to clients (including planning, overseeing, and reviewing services provided i.e. accountancy, tax, business advisory work)
- Delegating services to the ‘team’ involved ensuring client’s needs are met
- Marketing firm services to existing and prospective clients.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets/WIP and prepare/aid collection of fees
- Attending networking events on behalf of the firm
- Assisting Managers motivating, training and developing staff
Candidates will be ACCA / CA qualified with strong general practice experience. Technically competent in accountancy, tax compliance and Audit. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and client service skills. Strong organisational and time management skills. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Attractive salary and benefits is offered, with real opportunities for progression including Partnership.