Hutcheon Mearns are delighted to supporting a leading, diversified manufacturing and engineering service company to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Finance Lead. Based to the North of Aberdeen, our client offers the successful individual to work closely with the manufacturing, operations and Group finance with exposure to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Product costings utilising standard and average costing methods
- Job profitability analysis and reporting
- Variance analysis around actual versus forecast and budget
- Labour and purchase price variance analysis
- Overhead analysis
- Material pricing and cost analysis
- Operational downtime analysis
- Acting as a key contact between manufacturing operations and Finance
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting for the benefit of the business and assist with operational and strategic objective setting
- Work with the Systems Accountant to create meaningful and effective reporting
- Leveraging the potential of the finance systems in accordance with business needs
- Evaluating operational procedures to improve accuracy of job costing and profit margins
This opportunity suits a qualified or QBE accountant, coming from a manufacturing accounting background within an oil and gas background.