Hutcheon Mearns are working with an established, Angus based, manufacturer. The business operates internationally and continues to grow organically and by acquisitions. Finance is a key department providing accurate and timely information.
This is an ideal role for a qualified accountant, looking to move from practice, or with experience of day-to-day finance looking to develop their career. Reporting to the Financial Controller with responsibilities for a number of areas you will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of and skills in using the ERP system and financial processes.
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting
- Bank and ledger reconciliations
- Preparing financial analysis at month-end.
- Accounts receivable management
- Management of fixed assets
- Assisting annual audit and statutory accounts preparation.
Candidates will ideally be part or fully qualified CA, ACCA, CIMA, or have strong experience in a similar role.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn, ask questions and take proactive actions.
- Excellent IT skills, specifically in Excel
An attractive salary and benefits are offered, with hybrid working.