Hutcheon Mearns are supporting a successful, private equity backed, business looking to add a Management Accountant to the team. The Group operates in the UK, North America and UAE. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will be varied including producing management accounts, assisting with financial accounts preparation, and costing.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Supporting preparation of periodic, statutory accounts & audit requirements
- Assisting the business with all costing
- Analysis of financial and operational performance to drive decision making
- Supporting the business in process improvement during the current systems implementation
- Supporting the FC in management of operational finance teams.
Candidates will be considered who are
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have previous experience within a similar role in manufacturing or another robust industry sector
- Excellent IT skills, specifically in Excel
An attractive salary and benefits are offered, with hybrid working. Offices are easily accessible from A90, with parking.