I am supporting a family owned SME to source a Head of Finance on a part time basis (20 - 25 hours per week). This is a truly unique opportunity to be a key member of the senior management team and support the strategic direction of this successful business.
Working closely with the family and management team across the key areas of the business, this is a diverse and varied role which will have the following key responsibilities:
- Financial forecasting (including modelling)
- Operational finance function support (day to day will be managed by Group FC)
- Cashflow management
- Management of taxation (Trusts, family and corporate)
- Professional advisor management
- Update of monthly/quarterly financial reporting pack (changed software package in August)
- Board reporting
- Strategic and operational support
- Various project related activities
- Provision of financial information and advice to the family
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are qualified, or qualified by experience, and have exposure to SMEs. Industry and practice backgrounds will be considered. Exceptional communication skills, the ability to build effective working relationships and financial reporting and analysis skills are essential.