Hutcheon Mearns are delighted to be exclusively engaged by a growing oil and gas service company to recruit an ambitious finance professional into the role of Group Financial Accountant. Due to high growth strengthened by recent, significant acquisitions, this is a key hire for the business.
Reporting to Group Financial Controller, our client offers a professional and collaborative culture within a dynamic and ambitious setting. Additionally, the successful individual will have exposure to the wider Senior Leadership.
- Assist with monthly group consolidated accounts including analysis
- Assist with monthly regional review process including detailed preparation of supporting financial analysis to be presented to the senior management team
- Support with annual group consolidation and assist in the preparation of annual statutory accounts and liaise with external auditors as required
- Support and review regional finance teams balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform ad hoc tasks as directed
- Systems savvy (experience with Dimensions would be advantageous)
- Ability to work autonomously when required
This represents an opportunity to join a growing and acquisitive service company who offer the successful individual the chance to thrive within a dynamic team.
To discuss our client’s requirements in detail please apply with your CV. All communication is handled in the strictest of confidence.