Hutcheon Mearns are supporting a established accountancy practice looking to add to the team in Dundee. This is an ideal role for an experienced candidate from a general practice background. The firm offers a full range of account, tax, payroll, and bookkeeping services, and can offer staff varied and interesting work with a growing portfolio of clients.
Duties will include:
- Collection of clients records required for reporting, tax returns etc
- Analysis of Client Records
- Ensure the correct disclosure of items in the accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Reconciliation of all control accounts
- Preparation of business tax computation and personal tax computation submitting returns as required.
- Preparation of year end working papers file to a high standard
- Preparation of Accounts and Tax Returns (Business and Personal)
- Submitting final accounts to clients, companies house etc.
Candidates will be considered who are
- ACCA/CA part or fully qualified, or with relevant general practice experience.
- Able to accurately prepare a set of financial accounts for clients
- IT literate with experience of QuickBooks, Sage, Xero etc
- Works well in a team as well as independently
- Has excellent at time management and meeting deadlines
Excellent salary with hybrid working. Real opportunity for progression.