Hutcheon Mearns are recruiting this fixed term assignment to assist with the implementation of a new system and processes. This is a real opportunity for the business to review data integrity, workflow and put in place systems for the future.
Supporting the Financial Reporting Manager and a Business Analyst ensuring that the tasks set out in the project implementation methodology are met. Candidates must be comfortable with understanding how data is held within systems, how it flows between systems and how it relates to management information and reporting requirements.
- Assisting the Business Analyst with documenting data flows from systems.
- Helping to identify any gaps or accuracy issues with standing data which could impact process automation or cutover to the new system.
- Understanding how data feeds into the general ledger, reviewing, and reconciling accounts.
- Carrying out testing of the system as directed
- Assisting with training staff in the new systems and processes
Candidates will ideally be part or fully qualified with good accounting knowledge. A logical thinker, able to get up to speed quickly. Able to prioritise workload as well as being flexible enough to manage changing priorities if directed.
The role will be for an initial 12-month period. Candidates will be interviewed in early January 2022 to start as soon as possible.