Hutcheon Mearns are supporting a global subsea and energy company to recruit an experienced Financial Reporting Accountant. Within this staff role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of monthly reporting pack for departmental cost centres including variance analysis and LTF forecast
- Record actual results in the financial systems and prepare LTF forecasts using GAAP
- Support the various Team Leads in compliance with the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements and ensure Group and Regional reporting objectives and policies are adhered within deadlines set
- Communicate with cost centre managers and other stakeholders to plan, monitor and advise on financial performance, explaining financial information to non-financial personnel
- Preparation of bottom-up annual budget and calculation of internal standard costing rates for relevant cost centres/Functions
- Preparation of reconciliations and analysis with relevant and appropriate back up and critical analysis of the balances
- Support with the training and development of Assistant Accountants within the team
- Identify process improvements
Our client is looking for an individual who is experienced using SAP with experience working within a similar environment. Candidates should be at the final stages of their professional accountancy qualifications or a fully Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
To discuss further and review a detailed job description, please submit your CV for review.