Hutcheon Mearns are supporting this established retail and distribution group to recruit an experienced FP&A Manager. This newly created role will report to the Finance Director, with responsibility across the group for long range financial planning, budgeting, and introducing a new monthly rolling forecast. Working closely with the rest of finance to produce the monthly management accounts.
Duties will include:
- Full ownership of long-range financial planning, budgeting and forecasting routines. Evaluate process and models used, refine as required to improve efficiency and speed of production.
- Working with wider finance team and the business to design/ introduce a monthly rolling forecast process. Regular risks and opportunities reporting.
- Working with senior business leaders to design and introduce KPI dashboard reporting.
- Working closely with Financial Control in production of monthly results, obtaining inputs to produce monthly rolling-forecast.
- Refining management accounts packs and all regular financial forecasting reporting.
- Working closely with Financial Control to introduce monthly balance sheet reporting, with enhanced cash flow analysis/ reporting.
Candidates will ideally be fully qualified CA/ACCA/ CIMA, with experience in robust analysis ideally an FP&A role. Advanced Excel & PowerPoint, and analytical database tools, such as Power BI, Able to work with complex data. Strong communication skills and commercially aware. Able to present comprehensive information to non- finance colleagues and clients.
Attractive salary and benefits, with real opportunities for progression.