Hutcheon Mearns are pleased to be working with one of the most successful new technology companies to recruit a Finance Manager for the Dundee office. A newly created role to match the significant growth of the business and future plans. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Dundee team. The role is varied and busy, no two days the same, duties will include:
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts at Cost centre level
- Monthly and Year to Date Variance analysis to budget and forecasts
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Production of Margin Analytics
- Managing Cashflow forecasting models.
- Payroll & Expenses Management
- Management of invoice authorisation and payment processes
- Management of monthly billing process.
- Supporting Cost Centre Managers in understanding finance requirement.
- Management of Credit Control Process
To be considered candidates must demonstrate
- CA/ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified, or with strong proven finance experience.
- Experience in a robust growing commercial environment
- An entrepreneurial approach – management welcome innovation.
- Ability to take parameters of the role and work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels.
- Keenness to ensure Finance adds value to the business
- Ability to mentor and manage the team, everyone contributes to success.