Hutcheon Mearns are recruiting a Finance Manager for an innovative business at a key stage in its growth. Based in Dundee with a major international presence, the business needs an experienced Finance Manager capable of thriving in a varied role. Responsibilities include managing the core finance operations and accounting needs while assisting the Finance Director with data-driven decision support and business partnering. You will also be required to manage a focused finance team and drive improvements in systems and processes.
Duties will be varied including:
- Management of accounting operations (AR, AP, GL) month end close process
- Monthly management accounts and supporting trading analysis, for UK parent company, international subsidiaries, and Group consolidation
- Management of statutory audit process and financial statements preparation
- Management of daily cash flow, banking, and foreign exchange exposure
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met including tax returns
- Assisting with planning, budgets, and forecasts
- Preparing board reporting including investment appraisals and decision support
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant keen to add value to the business and be part of their future success. It will also be advantageous to have previous experience in a similar role, ideally in manufacturing or technology, and possess strong technical accounting skills, including B2B international transactions using FRS and IFRS.
This role provides an excellent opportunity, offering an attractive salary and benefit with extensive opportunities to progress.