Hutcheon Mearns are assisting this growing business to recruit an experienced Finance and Administration Assistant. A newly created role that you can make your own. The successful candidate will work from the Dundee head office and have overall responsibility for the smooth financial support and administration of the company.
The role will be varied and busy including:
- Coordination with the outsourced accountancy, HR and payroll functions as applicable
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts, providing timely data to the external accountants
- Undertaking daily banking reconciliation
- Assisting in gathering, collating, and processing information to allow production of cashflow projections and other KPI monitoring.
- Working with Human Resource department on administration of employment contracts, job specs, staff handbooks, rotas, and payroll input.
- Supporting the Chief Executive and other members of the senior management team as required
- Ensuring the smooth running of the company HQ in Dundee with general duties required.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate experience and skills including:
- Have previous financial administrative experience, understanding the financial aspects of a business and related administrative process.
- Be a good communicator at all levels from suppliers to staff and customers to company managers.
- Good IT Skills including Excel. Knowledge of accountancy support packages such as Quick Books, Xero or similar
- A working knowledge of the retail industry or retail business experience is an advantage
- Understand the importance of an efficient and effective administration operation
- Have a good eye for detail and accuracy.
An attractive salary is offered and benefits including staff retail discount. The opportunity for flexible / part time working will be considered.