Hutcheon Mearns have been engaged by a leading and growing upstream oil and gas company to recruit an experienced M&A professional to join their team in the role of Corporate Finance Associate. Working within a desirable office location the successful applicant will work directly with the Corporate Finance Manager with exposure to the Senior Leadership team, including the CFO and CEO.
This newly created position will provide analysis and support across all aspects of Upstream Corporate Finance including preparation of data for OGA consent, valuation modelling in support of Merger and Acquisition activities, banking and redeterminations as well as preparation of materials for Investor relations and the Board of Directors.
- Detailed financial and economic modelling involving close interaction with the business planning team
- Strategic analysis of business opportunities
- Facilitation of company involvement in M&A processes
- Preparation of summary materials, presentations and reports
- Preparation of reports and presentations to external stakeholders
- Interaction with existing and potential investors
- Ad-hoc involvement with strategic initiatives as required
Applications are sought from individuals who are highly numerate, analytical people who are accustomed to using their initiative to find solutions. Applicants must display strong people skills with an ability to interact at various levels across the organisation. Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are necessary and demonstrable financial modelling experience is essential . Upstream oil and gas experience would be advantageous.
To discuss this role in confidence, please submit your CV for consideration.