Hutcheon Mearns are delighted to be supporting a leading marine infrastructure support company to recruit an experienced finance professional into the role of Corporate Development Manager. Working from a desirable West end office location, the successful candidate will work directly with the Chief Strategy Officer with exposure to the wider executive Leadership Team.
Applications are sought from individuals with experience of operating within a Corporate Development / Finance position with experience of undertaking market analysis within a professional services or industry setting. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are vital.
- Preparation of detailed analysis, including gathering data sets, analysing and creating presentation materials in relation to the business’ market, financial performance, operational performance and strategic performance
- Assistance in financial forecasting
- Management of forward looking financial and operational reporting
- Project management (project reporting and communications) for strategic projects within the business across all departments
- Preparing detailed and professional tendering documents
- Preparation of Board presentations
- Presentation of analysis to senior management team
- Any other tasks as required by the Directors
This represents an excellent opportunity for a commercially savvy, analysis driven individual to make the move in to industry from a transactions focused background to join an exciting business during a period of rapid growth.
To discuss this position in more detail, please submit your CV for consideration in confidence.