Hutcheon Mearns are collaborating with a leading oil and gas service company to recruit an experienced Commercial Manager into their modern, Dundee based office. Within this position the successful candidate will work closely with commercial teams acting as the main contact for finance queries.
- Direct Leadership of Commercial Team in Dundee plus provide support for global based commercial colleagues
- Mentor and coach Commercial team.
- Pull together quotations and tenders for clients
- Head up resolution of customer complaints or warranty issues with various internal stakeholders
- Responsible for overseeing the co-ordinated preparation, collation and submission of Tenders, RFQs
- Review commercial plans to deliver maximum return
- Identify and implement improvements to commercial procedures
- Develop and work to Standard Operating Procedures for commercial related areas
- Develop set KPI’s for the commercial team
- Assist Group Business Development director and work as part of a cohesive and collaborative team
- Update CRM to ensure accurate information is available for forecasting
- Provide monthly reports on quotes, win/loss and regional forecasts
- Build Competitor pricing intel- Having regard to pricing strategy, reviewing and reporting on trends
- Provide commercial support to the Operations, Finance and Business Development teams
- Monitor customer and Partner contracts throughout their life cycles, working with internal stakeholders for updates and renewals
This opportunity suits an experienced Commercial Manager looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make an impact.
To discuss this role in confidence, please submit your CV for consideration.