Hutcheon Mearns are recruiting a 12-month contract, for client accounting division of an international services group.
Responsible for management and financial accounts production for a number of clients, working to strict timescales and processes.
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Preparation of year end and half year financial accounts (including tax provisions).
- Liaison with auditors and other operational departments.
- Understanding of taxation computations and preparation of computations to a draft stage
- Producing valuation of assets reports
- Production of reports for board directors and others as required
- Liaising with auditors and HMRC for the preparations of returns
- Maintaining accurate accounting records
- Assisting with taking on new clients.
Candidates will ideally be qualified with strong technical accounting knowledge. Experience of producing statutory accounts and regulatory reporting for a number of clients. Strong organisational skills. Able to work with colleagues and clients.
An attractive salary and large company benefits