Hutcheon Mearns have been exclusively engaged to recruit a Branch Accountant for the Motor trade industry. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an accounting role and possess a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
Duties will include:
- Overall management of the branch accounts department, including staff training and development
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Manufacturer, branch and head office reporting within set timescales
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Controlling and overseeing the branch balance sheet and cashflow
- Carrying out profit and loss reviews
- Ensuring all accounts adhere to company procedures
Previous experience in the Motor trade industry and experience using Kerridge is not essential but would be advantageous to your application. This opportunity would suit a proactive individual with the ability to meet deadlines and manage their own workload.