Hutcheon Mearns is working with firm of accountants to add to the audit team in Glenrothes. The firm strives to provide a high quality, client focused, service. As well as evaluating financial statements and ensuring records are accurate, Audit helps to understand client’s business and future strategy.
As Audit Senior you will be responsible for the planning, progression, and completion of audit assignments. You will also have responsibility for reviewing the work of junior staff and assisting them with their training and development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with other services to clients (for example, planning, overseeing, and reviewing services provided i.e., accountancy, tax, business advisory work etc.)
- Communicating with the engagement Partner, Manager and ‘team’ involved to ensure they are fully briefed on current assignments.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets/WIP and prepare/aid collection of fees.
- Involvement in marketing activities.
- Assisting the Partners and Managers in attracting new clients to the firm.
- Attending networking events on behalf of the firm.
Candidates will be ACCA/CA qualified, with experience gained in general practice. Strong technical experience in Audit, accountancy and tax compliance. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Client service, organisational and people skills.
Attractive salary and benefits with real opportunities for future progression including Partnership.