Hutcheon Mearns have been engaged by a leading professional services firm to recruit an experienced audit professional into their Aberdeen based assurance team. Within the role of Audit Manager, you will work a diverse client base including oil and gas, food and drink and facilities management.
Consideration will be given to ambitious individuals who are looking to progress within their career. Applications are sought from individuals with a proven track record and who display superior communication skills. The successful applicant is expected to progress to Senior Manager in the short term with the opportunity to make an impact.
- Leading fieldwork whilst managing the overall engagement
- Ensuring engagement leaders are suitably kept up to date with findings and progress
- Complete audit processes and procedures in line with prescribed methodology
- Engage with and build strong relationships with clients by delivering a market leading service experience
- Understand your clients’ ambitions and needs and when possible, cross refer to colleagues in other teams to widen and strengthen client relationships
- Superior communication skills and interpersonal skills essential
- Strong Excel skills would be advantageous
This represents an opportunity to join an established and expanding professional services firm who offer can offer exceptional career progression opportunities supported by a market leading reputation.
To discuss our client’s requirements in detail please apply with your CV. All communication is handled in the strictest of confidence.