Hutcheon Mearns are supporting the Dundee branch of a major group. In this busy sales environment, the Accounts Assistant reports to the Branch Accountant with responsibility for daily processing of key finance functions.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience to undertake duties including:
• Sales and Purchase ledger day to day processing.
• Authorising Bankline payments.
• Processing internal payments across the group.
• Credit control for department management.
Alongside experience candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• Great communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
• A proactive and process-driven approach.
• Good levels of numeracy and literacy.
• Team player who works well meeting daily demands.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel preferable, but training is provided.
The company offers an excellent salary and good benefits, including private healthcare, life assurance, enhanced holiday packages and staff discount.