Hutcheon Mearns are supporting a privately owned oil service business to hire an experienced finance professional into their Accountant role. Our client seeks an individual capable of performing full cycle accounting for their business and its subsidiaries. Candidates with experience operating as an Assistant Accountant in an international oil service company, reporting under US GAAP are required to apply. Within this position, you will be responsible for:
- Compiling financial information necessary for preparing financial statements
- Close month-end and year-end accounts
- Prepare and review audit schedules and liaise with regional operations and third-party auditors to complete audits
- Post and reconcile revenue, maintain the general ledger and sub-ledgers
- Perform reviewing, reconciling, and analysing accounts, including bank statements, liability statements and income statements
Applicants must display excellent communication skills and feel confident liaising with third party providers and collaborating with regional operations teams. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package and study support to candidates sitting their professional accountancy exams. To discuss in detail and apply, please submit your CV using the link.