Working within the accountancy division of a well-established consultancy supporting a niche client base of varying size businesses.
Part of a small team that works closely with clients to provide a flexible service, including a full range of accountancy and bookkeeping services.
- Tax advice including restructuring, IHT, CGT.
- Compliance services for personal and corporate tax.
- Accounts preparation including detailed management accounts.
- Cloud Accounting and automation
- On site or bureau service
- Monthly Payrolls including year-end submissions.
- VAT returns
Candidates will need a proven strong general practice background of accounts preparation, statutory accounting, and tax, ideally to include clients in farming, agricultural or landed estates. Able to manage work and meet deadlines. Ideally AAT/ACCA or ACA qualified.
The firm offers an attractive salary and benefits, with flexible and part time working available. Based outside Norwich there is a modern office with free parking.